Newer double-hung, thermal windows, roof less than 10 years old, single car att. garage on main level, single car garage with rear basement entrance, PLUS 2 car det. garage and additional 27x29 det. garage/shop with loft area. Rear covered deck (12x24) and hand laid "Ft. Scott Brick" patio. Laundry hook-ups on main level (kitchen closet) and bsmt. level. Gas FP in basement family room. Seller would sell property MINUS south garage/shop and lot (75x120) at reduced price.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,288 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,288 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Family Room
- All Carpet,Fireplace
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer Hookup-Ele,Multiple Locations
- Laminate Counters,Other,Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,144 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,144 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Refrigerator,Built-In Oven,Built-In Electric Oven
- Electric Heating. .
- Thermal Windows
- 1. Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Painted Cabinets,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Front.
- Deck,Covered Deck,Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Limits.
National to First Street. West on First Street to Holbrook. South on Holbrook to subject. Watch for sign .
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price