Country living just outside Uniontown. Close to highway. Squelch the summer heat by relaxing in the 20" x 40' inground pool built in 2018. Home features new composition roof, new guttering, spacious kitchen, with custom cabinetry, multiple living areas, room for the whole family.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,912 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
2,912 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- All Window Coverings,Carpet
- Living Room
- All Window Coverings,Ceiling Fan(s),Vinyl
- Family Room
- Breakfast Area
- Laundry Room
- Built-in Features,Fireplace,Vinyl
- Master Bath
- Ceramic Tiles,Granite Counters,Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,912 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Freezer,Exhaust Hood,Microwave,Refrigerator,Built-In Electric Oven
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Crawl Space
- 1. Heat Circulator,Kitchen,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Cover,Ceiling Fan(s),Hot Tub,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Detached,Garage Faces Front.
- Vinyl, Block
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub.
From 69 Hywy head west on Hywy 54. At Highway 3 turn south toward Uniontown. Turn right / West on Maple Rd. (Gas Station on Corner). House will be on your right hand side.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price