Times and trends change but this property is timeless! This 2 story home will leave a lasting impression. It showcases extraordinary design, flow and convenience. Located on a .90 acre in the middle of town affords you the feel of the country and privacy to relax. There is a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor with an upper deck, hot tub covered area, patio with outdoor fireplace and a large cantilevered umbrella. Inside the home has a traditional vibe with high end products, designer color palate and tasteful details. The sunroom entry space has slate flooring, the two bathrooms and kitchen with island are designer quality and the three car detached garage and shop are spacious. The house and property has been kept in immaculate condition. Reserve your homesite! Call now!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,372 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,372 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,092 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 280 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Tile, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished, Partial
- Storm Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Cover, Ceiling Fan(s), Custom Cabinets, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Detached, Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- Partial, Privacy
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Storm Doors. City Limits.
Hwy 54 and Wall Street, turn South on Margrave go for 9 blocks to destination
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price